Saturday 23 December 2017

CONTROL YOUR ANGER: 10

AN INCIDENT OF IMAM ABU HANIFAH RE


Allah Ta’alah had blessed Iman Abu Hanifah RE with an exalted status in his time so there were a number of people who were jealous of him too. As a result, there were some people who bad-mouthed him, both in his presence and in his absence. One day when he was going him, such a person started following and started abusing him. When Imam Abu Hanifah RE got to the street where his home was situated, he stopped and said to that person, “From here, our ways will separate as my home is near here. I will just stand here and you can abuse me as you wish to. Once you are finished I will go home. I do not want you to remain dissatisfied that you wanted to say something more. This story is recorded in history books.

No comments:

Post a Comment