Monday 27 November 2017

HOW TO GAIN INNER PEACE? 24

HOW TO REDUCE LOVE OF DUNYA


Many of us are so busy in our lives that in the entire day we do not have time to reflect on the fact that we are going to die one day. Once we die we will be presented before Allah Ta’alah. In Allah’s Court we will have to account for all our deeds that we are committing in this life. If the balance of our good deeds is heavier than that of our bad deeds then Insha’Allah we will go to Jannah (Paradise), but God forbid, if it is the reverse then we will have to go to Jahannam (Hell) at least for a period of time. Hazrat Thanvi Rehmatullah Elaih used to say that a person should set aside some time each day to contemplate about it that I am going to die one day, what will happen to me after I am dead? I will have to go in front of Allah Ta’alah. What questions will I be asked? How will I answer those questions? What will be the outcome of that questioning? If a person keeps doing this every day then only after a few weeks he/she will start noticing that love of Dunya is leaving their heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment