Friday 11 August 2017

SURAH AL-E-IMRAN: 50-53

TRANSLATION:


[3:50]
(I have come to you) confirming that (book) which is (sent down) prior to me, that is, the Torah, and to make permissible for you some of what was prohibited to you. {21} I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. So, fear Allah and obey me.

[3:51]
Allah is surely my Lord and your Lord. So, worship Him. This is the straight path.

[3:52]
So, when Isa sensed disbelief in them, he said: .Who are my helpers in the way of Allah?. The disciples said: We are helpers of Allah. We believe in Allah; so be our witness that we are Muslims.

[3:53]
Our Lord, we have believed in what You have revealed, and we have followed the messenger. So, record us with those who bear witness (to the Truth). 

INTERPRETATION:

{21} Certain items had been declared Hara'am in the Sharia of Bani Isra'il, for example meat and fat of camels, certain birds and some types of fish. These were declared Halal in the Sharia of Hazrat Isa (AS).

{22} Hawari was the title of the companions of Hazrat Isa AS.

No comments:

Post a Comment