Thursday 10 August 2017

SURAH AL-E-IMRAN: 47-49

TRANSLATION:


[3:47]
She said: .O my Lord, how shall I have a son while no human has ever touched me?. Said He: .That is how Allah creates what He wills. When He decides a matter, He simply says to it =Be‘, and it comes to be.

[3:48]
He shall teach him the Book and the Wisdom, and the Torah and the Injil, 


[3:49]
and (shall make him) a messenger to the Children of Isra‘il (who will say to them): .I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that is, I create for you from clay something in the shape of a bird, then I blow in it, and it becomes a living bird by the will of Allah; and I cure the born-blind and the leper, and I cause the dead to become alive by the will of Allah; and I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your homes. In this there is surely a sign for you, if you are (truly) believers 

No comments:

Post a Comment