Saturday 5 March 2016

صبر SABR

A disciple once asked, "Hazrat! When I was sick recently I was experiencing a lot of pain and I would tell everyone that the pain was so intense that I didn't get relief even with i/v pethidine. Is saying that against Sabr (remaining steadfast in trying circumstances)?" Hazrat said, "Unintentional crying, sighing, expressing distress on someone's asking when sick or saying that the pain was quite severe, none of these is against Sabr. There are only two things which are against Sabr. The first is that a person gets upset with Allah Ta'alah in his heart about why Allah gave him that illness. The second is that the person complains verbally saying things like 'was I the only one you could give this problem to'. Expressing distress involuntarily is not at all against Sabr."

No comments:

Post a Comment