Sunday 6 March 2016

PRAYING TO ALLAH TA'ALAH FOR EVERYTHING BIG AND SMALL

A disciple once said, "When I went to America this time Alhamdulillah (Praise be upon Allah) I was able to follow Hazrat's advice a lot of the time. Whenever I needed something I immediately prayed to Allah Ta'alah to grant me that. Even if the bus was late coming to the bus stop I prayed to Allah Ta'alah about it." Hazrat was very please to hear that and kept praying for that disciple for some time. He then said, "The core of religion is that we pray to Allah Ta'alah for all our needs and ask Him to grant us those needs. My brother once told me that he saw that his daughter-in-law was spanking her child and yet the chid was hugging her saying mother, mother. So an innocent child has so much love for and trust in his mother that even when she is spanking the child the child still hugs her and asks her to fulfil his needs. We should love Allah Ta'alah at least as much as a child loves his mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment